MEWE GALLERY CO

eoconnell
Contributor
Contributor

I have been offered 1/3 of what I paid to the MEWE Gallery Co.  I DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT!!! I WANT TO SEND IT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND!!

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

boest71

I ordered a carpenter tool Jan 6th this year for 64,99 US$.  After complaining over paypal, an alternative tool was delivered Feb 26th, which sells for 3 US$ in other shops.  MEWE went up to 50% offering a refund, but I have no use for the alternative tool they delivered instead. In my opinion, its their business model to act like this. Since March 3rd PAYPAL is investigating this, and after a month they offered me 30% refund, which is 20% less what I had been offered before.  Paypal should really read the complains in detail and do some research on their own (especially in their own environment / Community) to check if other users have the same problems with some vendors. 

So far I can say, that paypals resolution process is very inefficient. I will keep you posted.

Login to Me Too

StoneyCreekGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, everyone who’s been ripped off by MEWE Gallery: I got a full refund from PayPal. My “rug” was a crappy, flimsy, flannel-like blanket. What a crock of 💩! With photos of my receipt and of the blanket, PayPal agreed that it wasn’t what I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Jaime3052
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal refunded me for full amount last week for my case. What I figured out is ......this company is advertising from California. I opened my case, they gave bogus shipping info, on the last day they could reply to my dispute. Paypal refunded me from there , do to invalid shipping info. They claim to be from CA but bogus shipping was international that when tracked said invalid shipping.
Login to Me Too

LuckyPhil
Contributor
Contributor

They also deal under the name LukyStore. Ordered a front and rear dashcam at US$38.50, Received a front dashcam that retails on ebay for Aus10. They offered US$8.50 refund. I don't think so. Still waiting for a result.

Login to Me Too

Jaime3052
Contributor
Contributor
I think there is another name they use. I’d like to say I wish Paypal would stop letting them do business with them, BUT, it’s much easier going back on a company with Paypal then paying by cc.
Login to Me Too

Roots1975
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order on February 14,2021. Received a notice saying it’s been shipped. Presently June 2, 2021 parcel not traceable nor have I received it.
Login to Me Too

Jaime3052
Contributor
Contributor
Contact PP dispute and escalate. This company is shipping from China or vietnam or somewhere to CA, then having someone ship from there so it appears as American company. Get your money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.