If its a temporary limitation then paypal normally directs you to the resolution centre to resolve any issues and raise your limitations.
If its a permanent limitation then that can rarely be appeal and can only be tried by contacting customer services.
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Verifying after being 18 in Managing Account
- Account Limitation closed Paypal Support in Managing Account
- Proof of business continues to be rejected, despite correct documents in Security and Fraud
- my account limited and it says i have to wait 120 days to transfer my funds to my bank account in Security and Fraud
- Limitations on my account in Security and Fraud