Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

jankvkleve
Contributor
Contributor

There is (or was) a similar if not identical scam last year Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud. This PayPal community thread is from last October, so it seems it's been going on for a while and only the names have changed. The name Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd was registered in Hong Kong on October 23 as a privately held company. The source for the information, hongkong-corp dot com, has no information on Shenzhen Haizhide, so it was probably registered in Shenzhen. The toothbrush I was sent in place of a nice looking folding table was actually sent from Yubei Qu, Chongqingshi, which is quite a hike from either Hong Kong or Shenzhen. I'd like to get a full refund, but even more I'd like to contribute somehow to closing these clowns down.

Login to Me Too

Disgruntled8
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two cheese boards and received two toothbrushes. They tried tying me up in emails, sounding all sincere and helpful, but it's just a scam. PayPal should suspend business with this company. Why should the purchaser have to pay to return their cheap toothbrushes (or other cheap products) that clearly they send to everyone who orders from them? It's just wrong.

Login to Me Too

Cazg1944
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I brought a cooking set to the value of €39 from them, never arrive took it to PayPal to sort out , escalated claim, only to be told they had found in favour of the seller because the tracking ID showed delivered, how can PayPal say they cover your back but then do something like this, so don’t hold your breath with getting satisfaction from PayPal, sorry but I feel totally disheartened by what they have done
Login to Me Too

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

I have escalated this complaint with PayPal as the seller will not refund the full amount unless I return the item, at my cost, to CHINA.   This will take longer than the time period PayPal allows for complaint resolution, and the seller states they have to decide if the returned item is not damaged, which I suspect they will say "it is damaged, so no refund".

Login to Me Too

Ovidiu7
Contributor
Contributor
They won't even do it ... they can't do anything, the people from Paypal. I said to send the product back, but it costs 54 €, with no tracking number, it's a scam on the face. I take the blame, I don't order from fb anymore. and I don't pay through them anymore, you have no guarantee of payment.
Login to Me Too

PDidy
Contributor
Contributor

I called pay pal back after seeing  all 99 complaints on the forum. I told them this is obviously a scam company and I want my refund with out waiting for a response from Koinuode. They are going to give me a full refund. Someone need to contact the department of justice on this company and the scam they are pulling. Also give the New York address that the substituted items are being shipped from (US Mail Fraud). 

Login to Me Too

FrankFudgie
Contributor
Contributor

That my friend is a script reply.  My frustration is with FaceBook, they won't do anything which clearly indicates they are also part of this organized crime.

Login to Me Too

sypris1982
Contributor
Contributor

Exactlly! FB Censors and Fact Checks Peoples Personal posts but then doesnt make sure crap companies don't scam people!  Incredibly annoying. 

Login to Me Too

Ovidiu7
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. We are very sorry for the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, we will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation and want a full refund, please return the item you received. When the company receive and confirm it is not damaged, we will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to spend your time to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me suggestion. Looking forward to your reply....🤔🤔🤔
Login to Me Too

Ovidiu7
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. We are very sorry for the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, we will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation and want a full refund, please return the item you received. When the company receive and confirm it is not damaged, we will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to spend your time to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me suggestion. Looking forward to your reply. 🤔🤔🤔
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.