Issue Transfering money and closing account

alojz2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i want to transfer my money to bank and close my acc bud both actions shows me this message "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." what can i do with it pls? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alojz2 

Is your account limited at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alojz2
Contributor
Contributor

Limits are in default values

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thank you @kernowlass for your help getting a resolution started on this thread. 

@alojz2, thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some road-blocks transferring funds and closing your account. Sorry for any confusion between account limits and a limitation. I believe kernowlass was referencing an account limitation, which can be placed for a few different reasons, but for the most part it's to collect or confirm information regarding you, your account, or it's activity. The steps to resolve a limitation can be found in your Resolution Center. 

If you don't find any steps there, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck and best wishes to you!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.