You never pay any upfront fee as a seller.
Ignore scammers that send fake Paypal emails telling you that you need to pay an upfront fee to verify/upgrade/or any other reason to 'accept' a payment.
You would certainly never have to send funds via another payment processor/bitcoins/ or tokens/vouchers of any sort.
Any fee is auto deducted by Paypal at the same instant the remainder of the payment is credited to your Paypal account balance.
No funds in your balance = you have not yet been paid, even pending/held payments will still show in your Paypal account activity.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Am I Being Scammed? in Security and Fraud
- Geld anfordern in Transactions
- Issue with getting my money back from a scam in Security and Fraud
- Facebook / Instagram- Your Paypal is at risk if connected in Security and Fraud
- Got a "Confirmation" payment email from an @ gmail . com email, that's a scam right? in Security and Fraud