Help

Likewise1
New Community Member
So I bought an item from a customer, received it and some things were missing. I and the buyer agreed I could send it back and they could fix it. Communication started to dwindle so I assumed I wasn’t getting my item. I created a dispute, but it’s been over the 90 days more like 150. I got ahold of the buyer finally and I closed the case on my side (buyer), but the seller is saying their side is still showing pending. I got an email from PayPal starting I wouldn’t be get refunded . I just wanted to know why their side still shows pending.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Likewise1,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank for posting!

I understand that you are concerned about the dispute on the account. As you would like to know the status of the dispute, which shows as pending on seller side, please reach out to PayPal Customer Support Team so that our representatives can look into the case and help you accordingly. You can contact the team by clicking the "Contact us" option at the bottom of PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook by sending PM, Twitter and Instagram on DM.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.