Got scammed by Justen Trading Co., Limited-$400!

yolamart
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone seen the Facebook posts of the cute little alphabet piggy banks? Well I did, and got scammed, to the tune of nearly $400. I am trying to resolve through PayPal but they are having me email the company, which keeps giving me the same canned reponses for the past month. The company also goes by Glow Bear, and apparently I am not the only one to fall for this scam. What I don't understand is why does PayPal keep allowing payments to go through to this company and why do they not offer help. They want me to work with the company but the company is a scam, down to their tracking tool, which says my items are came from Switzerland and are stuck in St. Louise since Dec. 15. These were meant to be Christmas Gifts so that's out the window. I realize I should have done some research on my own, I feel quite dumb, but what is the use of using PayPal if they don't offer protection. If I can't get help getting this resolved, I will no longer use this app. Much safer to use my Credit Card.  Here are some of the email addresses associated with this phony sight. Please be careful! 

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

SteveJ11
Contributor
Contributor
Hello scammed. Sorry you got scammed, but I'm glad you were smart and you went to your credit card company and got your money back. PayPal used to be like that, but now they don't give you any support! I don't know what we can do about those scammers from the "east". They are all scammers and thieves! Safe online shopping! Steve
Login to Me Too

Lindazarak
Contributor
Contributor
Unauthorized charge
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.