Fraudulent charges on credit card

Keii3
Contributor
Contributor
How do you report a purchase made on a card that was fraudulent from a merchant/store if you never made a purchase or receive anything in detail from the merchant/store as to what was supposed to be the item purchased? I also contacted my credit card company and they stated that I made the charge because PayPal sent them the information but they don’t know what the merchandise was that was purchased so I might be stuck paying back a purchase that I never made to a PayPal merchant/store named LANSHIMU247!!! Please report them it’s clearly a scam and their trying to take $113.85 from me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @Keii3,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this trouble, I understand how concerning this may be! If you would like more details on what was purchased, I would recommend getting in touch with the merchant directly. You can also Report an Unauthorized Transaction through your Resolution Center. Lastly, if the transaction is not in your PayPal account, then it would be best to report this directly with your card issuer. I hope this helps clear up any trouble, good luck!

Take care, 

- Celeste

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.