Class Action Lawsuit?

mindofdrae
Contributor
Contributor
I hate to say it but we should unite somehow and start a class action lawsuit against PayPal and Amazon to order the cease and desist of these scammers on the internet from using they're very credible names to scam at least American citizens, as our internet is different. I've already spent money and time and they are selling our data so they need to provide a service without lying. Somebody needs to hold these games accountable. Because there is games out there that do actually pay what they say and there is games out there that you can play in and earn money.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mindofdrae 

Nothing to do with Paypal.

As its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use a Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes the gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.
Anyone can grab a Paypal logo from google images.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mindofdrae
Contributor
Contributor
Strongly disagree. Also, many games do payout through PayPal and Amazon. There is obviously a loophole. And also these companies work together with Google who are all using a cooperative platform to download. I guarantee you in a court of law if there would be unity instead of such passivity. Then these companies who do use the logo will have to stop. It is also illegal to use another company's logo to sell or to promote your own business. There is multiple streams of evidence and also other users who are even working with attorneys right now. "You can stand up for what's right or you can be one who just stands around."
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mindofdrae 

Trouble is a lot of these scam games are based internationally, mostly in Asia somewhere.

So if you can afford an international legal lawyer to take them on then good luck with that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mindofdrae
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, however in America we are already censored on the internet in various portals like Google play so there is no reason they can't censor fraudulent advertising for American citizens.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.