Besla Technology Fraud

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

This company has plagiarized a handmade Christmas ornament I sell in my Etsy shop. They are clearly overseas and since it was under $20 I ordered one to see what they would actually send. Well, the website is pretty much static, no where to check orders or contact customer service. (I ordered from a FB ad after being alerted by several people) The company in the ad was called <Removed> but it is actually <Removed>

I never received anything, alerted PayPal and suddenly got tracking information that went nowhere. A few days later PayPal closed the dispute as the tracking showed delivery December 7 though I received nothing.

I'm sure PayPal doesn't care enough to look further as there is no where for me to dispute the decision, but I wanted to get the name of the phony company out there so others can be aware.

Thanks for listing if anyone reads this!

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

LauraFrances_85
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to get refunded for this item as they are trying to claim this item, that USPS shows delivered to another state, is still in transit and they are working on getting updated tracking. It's been 2 weeks and the refuse to refund. Seeing this is something they plagiarized makes me even more upset! I bought this through an Elfster wishlist and didn't think to research them. Lesson learned and I'm so sorry they did this to you.
Login to Me Too

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you purchase the RBG ornament?  I eventually DID get the ornament I ordered, it is a 3d resin printing of my original ornament which was made of glass and cardstock and glitter. I attached two pictures, one of my design, which I posted in my Etsy shop with pictures showing all sides, which is how they copied it. I also attached the ornament I eventually got. It arrived about 20 days later than their phony tracking showed.  It sure was a lesson for me!aa rbg.jpgaa rbg2.jpg

Login to Me Too

LauraFrances_85
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, this is what I ordered. Its been over a month and the USPS tracking that they sent shows it was delivered 2 weeks ago to the wrong state. They are claiming its just being held up in customs and will be sending updated tracking 🙄
Login to Me Too

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep me posted on this, if you don't mind. As a one woman business, it was so interesting to learn how plagiarism works this way. Their ornament is about 2" tall and super heavy. It weird how they took the parts I painted and molded them! My friends and I were all over their FB page calling them out on it but I could see people were ordering them like crazy.  I am so sorry this happened to you too!

Login to Me Too

shirleyb5
Contributor
Contributor
I believe I was defrauded By Besla Technology, which appears to be an entity formed in Hong Kong last August. Facebook posted an ad by a Besla front vendor, Laughedownlife promoting a glass windchime. I ordered one and paid via a Pay Pal. Besla received the payment. I never got useful replies to my follow ups re status even after I disputed Pay Pal's pymt to Besla. I never received a tracking #. I kept receiving the same stall from Besla well into late December. Out of the blue Besla submitted USPS tracking info showing the item had been delivered to my home on Dec 7. That made Pay Pal happy. But I have been at my address for 30 + years and have never not received an expected package. Further, well after the alleged delivery, Besla was still telling me they were expediting the shipment. The USPS sent tracking info showing the Dec 7 delivery. I have submitted documents to my local postmaster asking him to investigate and confirm the USPS tracking info. No reply yet.
Login to Me Too

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

Just curious if you ever received anything? I had the same experiences with the phony tracking etc but did end up getting the plagiarized item.

Login to Me Too

Mozm
Contributor
Contributor

I received nothing so angry

Login to Me Too

shirleyb5
Contributor
Contributor
Never received anything but the bogus tracking info. Does Paypal take any action even after so many clients have revealed that Besla is perpetrating systematic fraud aided by Paypal???
Login to Me Too

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor
Obviously not as they are still.scamming on Facebook etc. Any website that comes up and appears to even look like them I report as fraudulent and misleading to Facebook. I would hope that with all the resources out there that social media and PayPal have that they would eventually kick them off. I have said to PayPal that no money should be released until there is verification that the item is delivered and you got what was advertised. With this Besla fraud..if you do get anything delivered it won't be what you expected..junk! PayPal used to do this, thst is why they were used as it was insurance that the buyer and seller were satisfied. Now all it is, is just a place that you can purchase and not provide a card to the seller. Not good enough!
Login to Me Too

LAura943
Exactly the same thing has happened to me! I ordered a product and it has not been delivered, I have had no contact and now trying to get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.