Another complaint against Giske Network Technology Co., Limited

Mishakitty
New Community Member

This is not a question, just another complaint against Giske Network Technology Co., Limited.  I ordered a hair fiber powder for $26 which I did receive, but in the wrong color.  I have written 5 or 6 times requesting they send me the correct color.  I ordered dark brown and received a reddish brown which I definitely cannot use.  They just keep replying that they sent me the correct item so cannot refund my money or send me the correct color.  They offered me $3 as compensation.  This company is a complete fraud.  I see several complaints against this company so do not understand why they are allowed to use PayPal.  I have escalated this to a claim, so we'll see what happens.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Anzelone1
New Community Member
I order a jacket for 49.00 it's way too big and it's very thin it's basia copy from a jacket made by Venus womens clothing it's terrible tried to return it and they told me to keep it and they will refund me they refunded me 3 dollars..I would never order from this co. Again and basically you will never get a refund from them
Login to Me Too

fancyynance22
New Community Member
I never order anything online unless I can use PayPal. They are great. If it's a Fraud you get your money back in full. I am waiting for these short shoe boots. I'm following the tracking all along. It's now in LA and I'm in Jersey so let's see if they come and what the quality is. If I'm not satisfied I'm going to call PayPal for a refund.
Login to Me Too

Trish210
New Community Member

Hi, yes unfortunately I did not know about this company before … they have given me the run around now for a month.  Sent a last message to them today.  Sent me tracking information that tells me the goods are in WAITARA NZ…. No where near me…I live in the Center on NZ North Island. Paid a lot for these item.  Saw them in FACEBOOK, thought it was a great product.  Plant pot holders in tiered format on wheels… So, I think I will take this to PAYPAL Resolution if no response.

So, looks like I won’t get me goods but will be happy to get a refund.  Trish

Login to Me Too

Liamnryansnan
New Community Member

me too! I ordered a paint edger for painting walls but was sent only a roller that can be bought for a couple of dollars! Total scam company

Login to Me Too

youthenme
Contributor
Contributor

Same problems, they never sent the item, as soon as I contacted them, a tracking number showed up.  Still haven't received the item.  Where can I report this company?  I don't see them on the BBB?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @youthenme, @Liamnryansnan, and everyone,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction hasn't gone quite as you had expected. If you haven't already, we'd recommend opening a dispute on these kind of transactions. If you open an Item Not Received case, and the merchant provides a fake tracking number, please work with your local postal office to get documentation showing it was not delivered to the address you provided in the transaction details. You may also want to work with our Customer Support teams to see what options are available or recommendations they have. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Best wishes with this and future transactions, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

youthenme
Contributor
Contributor

I have started a dispute but paypal is doing nothing.  The Chinese company clearly has this rigged where they create a tracking number but they never actually "ship" the item we ordered.  Then they keep responding with the same tracking which never gets updated and all it says is "awaiting pickup".  It's been that way for weeks but since they keep responding (with the same message) I think paypal ignores it.  My guess is they will do this through the holiday seasons then shutdown their company and be off with all our money.  Then next season restart with a new company name.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @youthenme

Thanks for your reply, this certainly doesn't sound like an ideal situation. I'm sorry this is taking so long to resolve. Since it sounds like the case keeps getting pushed out and pushed out and its taking longer than usual, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support to see if there's any options they have available for you. If you've tried messaging us or calling us on our site, you may want to try our support via Twitter DM or Facebook PM linked above. 

Either way, good luck with your case. I hope we're able to come to a satisfactory solution for you. 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

youthenme
Contributor
Contributor

This is completely unreal.  Paypal has done nothing on this and it clearly has fake tracking.  They send me to a tracking site that makes it look like it is "in transit" but if you go to the real USPS website, it clearly states on their page that nothing has been picked up.

not_yet_shipped.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.