Account permanently locked after losing a fraudulent dispute

LTNT
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I woke up this morning to my business account having been permanently closed an hour after losing a fraudulent dispute. I resell goods and provide virtual items with these, comparable to selling a shirt with a promo code included, as far as I am aware this does not break the terms of service.
I went and called Paypal support after which the man on the phone told me my account was closed for "selling virtual accounts", this is false and there is no evidence that would back this claim. I have previously won 3 disputes for the exact same service and I have never had issues with my account before.

On top of this, the buyer that won this fraudulent dispute has had his Paypal account closed for creating too many fraudulent disputes and told me he was "unable to close said dispute"

I use Paypal for the majority of my purchases and subscriptions and would like to know what to do for me to resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.