Account General - Unable to receive or send money on my account -Reference ID: PP-L-357864243446

Zoe83
New Community Member
Hi please assist on how to resolve this

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-L-357864243446

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

eaglelandconsul
New Community Member

i newly opened paypal account and i am a resident in Nigeria, my question is can i receive and exchange my paypal money with our local currency in Nigeria, please help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @eaglelandconsul,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

Currently, PayPal accounts registered in Nigeria can only use PayPal to send payments. Therefore, you won't have the ability to receive or withdraw funds via PayPal. 

PayPal are always looking to expand their services. If more features do become avilable for Nigeria in the future, our customers will be notified. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Zoe83,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I am sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. I know this must be frustrating. Please be assured that we do not take the decision to permanently limit an account lightly. 

If you feel this decision was made in error, you can submit an appeal. In order to submit an appeal, you would need to contact our Customer Support. 

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Mmdiaz
Contributor
Contributor
I just want to ask how i am able to et my monet since my account got limitations and i cant no longer use paypal and it said my balance held for 180 days but its been already 1 year i disnt get any messages how i take my money or transfer
Login to Me Too

Mmdiaz
Contributor
Contributor
But its already 1 year and its more than 180 days already but i dont get any messages on how i transfer my balance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.