unrecognized transaction "PAYPAL GOOGLE MW MAX LL" does not appear in PayPal

PeluSimio
Contributor
Contributor
I have an unrecognized charge in my bank account but it is not reflected in my paypal even though the description is "PAYPAL GOOGLE MW MAX LL", I saw that someone had a similar problem but in that case a purchase was made but not in mine. I called customer service at my bank but they told me to contact paypal customer service but since I don't have the transaction in my paypal account I can't do it.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

gamar3
Contributor
Contributor

@PeluSimio go in person at the bank and tell them you did not authorized the transaction and you don't recognize it... don't overcomplicate in trying to explain to much

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @PeluSimio and @gamar3,

Thanks for stopping by the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized transaction, @PeluSimio. As @gamar3 mentioned, we also recommend reporting the transaction as unauthorized with your bank. Before you do so, I recommend checking with any family or friends you may have allowed to use your card. They may have added it to their PayPal account in the past and forgot to remove it before processing the recent transaction. If you cannot find anyone, please report the transaction to your bank. We will also be happy to investigate the payment further if you contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.