t-shirts from Zindu Group

Peckaroni
New Community Member

I ordered 2 t-shirts over 6 weeks ago. The money was received via PayPal but I’ve not received them yet. Is it just stuck on a container ship or have I been scammed?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Peckaroni 

If you haven't received your order, contacting the seller is often the best way to solve a problem. You can find their contact details by going to your Activity and selecting the payment. They may be able to issue a refund or help you with your order.
You can open a dispute within 180 days of the payment date. Here’s how:

1. Go to your Resolution Center and click Report a Problem.
  2. Select the payment and click Continue.  
  3. Select the reason for your dispute, such as:
    • I didn’t receive the item I purchased

Note: The Resolution Center is only accessible on a web browser, not on the PayPal app.
What’s next?
In a dispute, you can exchange messages with the seller in your Resolution Center to try to solve the problem. If you’re unable to settle the dispute, you can escalate it to a claim. By escalating it to a claim, you’re asking PayPal to investigate and decide the outcome. A dispute will automatically close after 20 days unless it’s been escalated.

You can check the progress of a dispute or claim at any time in your Resolution Center.

Thanks

Gane26

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.