Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!
Sorry to hear the issue with your purchase. Our purchase protection policy covers you if there's any problem with your purchase and helps you to get refund if certain requirements are met. You can report the issue towards the transaction in the resolution center of your PayPal account. If you can't come to a resolution with your seller, you can escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date the dispute was opened. We'll then investigate the case and decide the outcome based on the evidence we collected from you and your seller.
I hope this information helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how to change account back to personal in Managing Account Archives
- I cannot link my UAE Bank Account, and also i cannot edit or add my address, please help out in Wallet Archives
- Unable to log into PayPal with Microsoft Authenticator code in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to link bank account in Wallet Archives
- i didn't recieve the credit card verification sms in Wallet Archives