money being taken out of paypal balance

wkinakin
Contributor
Contributor

how to report money being taken out of paypal balance, i think someone hacked in  my balance keeps going up and dont want it taken out of my bank account this is the first time its happened   what do i do to stop it and report it

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @wkinakin

First of all, welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with your PayPal account, I appreciate this must be very concerning. 

If you would like to report an Unauthorised transaction on your PayPal account, see: How do I report unauthorized PayPal account activity? 

Otherwise, if you notice Unauthorised payments coming out of your bank account and being added to your PayPal balance, please contact your bank provider regarding this. 

For tips on how to keep your account secure, please see: How do I avoid unauthorized account access? (paypal.com) 

I hope this helps and you have this resolved soon. 

Rebecca. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @wkinakin

First of all, welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with your PayPal account, I appreciate this must be very concerning. 

If you would like to report an Unauthorised transaction on your PayPal account, see: How do I report unauthorized PayPal account activity? 

Otherwise, if you notice Unauthorised payments coming out of your bank account and being added to your PayPal balance, please contact your bank provider regarding this. 

For tips on how to keep your account secure, please see: How do I avoid unauthorized account access? (paypal.com) 

I hope this helps and you have this resolved soon. 

Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

wkinakin
Contributor
Contributor

thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.