#fyuefin Co.ltd

mothermayhem15
New Community Member

So I ordered what was supposed to be the tik tok leggings from an ad on FB . I got a receipt from paypal but I can't find the company and I never received anything. I haven't seen the ad since has anyone heard of <removed> .ltd??

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

Kprankunas
New Community Member
Yes in deed I too as well dang it and this had also happened to me with a dog bed I had also seen on social media...now what aahhh
Login to Me Too

Miranda84
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same stupid thing and ordered leggings from these guys. No order confirmation email and the amount charged was different than the amount advertised. I tried to cancel right away but basically got a generic response through PayPal and no response via email. 
Tried filing a dispute and it was closed within a few hours with just a “the transaction was not unauthorized” note that also says my order doesn’t qualify for purchase protection...

Really frustrated with this company, PayPal and myself for not checking out the company first. 
E090C56D-C7C7-4A36-8DFD-1D6155BCA092.jpeg

Login to Me Too

MistyJ2020
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from here through fb on a guest account because I didn’t have PayPal now I have the confirmation of the order from this company crazy how it wasn’t the company name when I ordered back in March but I’m still waiting on PayPal to even get back to me after I called them && they found the order through my confirmation number. I just want my money back some how it was over $30 which is insane. No tracking number no updates it’s been over 6 weeks I just want a refund.
Login to Me Too

MistyJ2020
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal refuses to refund me my money because this fraudulent company gave them a fake tracking number
Login to Me Too

mejen
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to escalate it as well- don't care about the product just want my refund. It's extremely frustrating 

Login to Me Too

Wanttospendmone
Contributor
Contributor

How do you know it is a fake tracking number?

Login to Me Too

Itsmissdee4u
New Community Member
Awakencheerful US
Login to Me Too

ErikaT07
Contributor
Contributor
I also had the same exact issue. I ORDERED the leggings and never received a damn thing. I wanna know is how I get my money back????
Login to Me Too

mejen
Contributor
Contributor

i've been disputing it for almost a month now i feel like. Soooo it might take time - just keep fighting it. its so so frustrating! 

Login to Me Too

Lique1969
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered over 2 months ago and no product either i have sent emails to the email address and it keeps bouncing back I am very annoyed. Im going to request a refund

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.