cant use paypal anymore

syl9393
Contributor
Contributor

hello I received this message on my paypal account , paypal never sent me an email why I cant use paypal nomore . I have 198 dollars on hold for 180 day what can I do ? This is message Imma see

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-007-477-461-743

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@syl9393

They tend not to give a reason, they just say you violated their user agreement in some way.

Could be something as simple as being underage OR accepting friends / family payments for sales etc etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@syl9393

If its a permanent ban then nothing you can do apart from withdraw any funds after 180 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

syl9393
Contributor
Contributor

I had used Paypal for years without any problems....paypal did not gave me any  explanation it is normal ?  smfh never again using paypal 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@syl9393

They tend not to give a reason, they just say you violated their user agreement in some way.

Could be something as simple as being underage OR accepting friends / family payments for sales etc etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ArrowCatch
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t get it, I’m not underage because I’ve been using pp for 2 years now. So that can’t be the problem and I barely get money send to me more likely I send money. So I don’t know why they randomly did this. But There aint no money in my pp balance. So I don’t really care about that part
Login to Me Too

Barbo2a
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have any more infos? You already fix this situation? I hope so

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Linda2021
I can I get a solution on that
Login to Me Too

JesusPJR
Contributor
Contributor

Got this message today:There is over PHP11,000 stuck in the account and I really need the money since I'm locked down and unable to work!!!I have had the account for 3 years now without issue! Also some of my friends and family are having the same issue.This is theft! And is illegal to steal money from people. I have written to PayPal about this and no reply yet. Since I can't call them, this is a HUGE MESS! "You can no longer use PayPal

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services."

Reference ID: <removed>

Login to Me Too

exonia
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same issue, i got my account hacked and its like their punishing their users for things outside their control, i've tried to contact them through twitter to hopefully get this resolved

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.