You've reached a usage milestone, can you explain that please?

aminkajtih
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I received this message = 

You've reached a usage milestone, as you've used your PayPal balance to send payments exceeding regulatory limit in a year. In compliance with the regulatory requirements, we need to confirm your identity as the account owner. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard

Does that mean I can't send or receive money anymore?What Happens if my files were denied?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Craig

Hi @aminkajtih,

Welcome back to the Community! 

Due to Financial Regulations, PayPal is required to verify customers who transact on PayPal. It is similar to opening a bank account with your high street bank and providing them with a photo ID and proof of address. The only difference is, we do not need to request this information from you when you first create the account.

It sounds like we need to confirm your personal details (such as your name, address, and date of birth) or business information. We call this our Customer Identification Program (CIP). You can read further information on this here: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq734. 

Hopefully, this helps! 

Craig 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.