You Can't Use PayPal Anymore

Ayoub120
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

i'm old paypal user,

i was using paypal without any issues, i had limited last year and i sent all my documents and got verified,

everything was so fine, until today i wake up and i got "you can't use Paypal anymore"

i didn't what is happening and what is the reason, i got banned without any alert or something like that,

i already have error on the account that i can't make any payment until 72 hours passed, i talk with support on twitter and they said that its only security system problem, so please i need any help to fix this issue for my account.

Have a good day

Best Regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ayoub120 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ayoub120 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ayoub120
Contributor
Contributor

i contact support and they said that is perm ban, i didn't even do anything wrong,

i was using it for 6 years and now everything is end, i don't like how paypal they giving people ban perm without any reasons

i send them a ticket to remove my money from balance, as i have all rights to remove my money, i can't wait 180 days

will try to use other services.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Sxydnxey
New Community Member
I’m having the same problem without warning after a decade of using PayPal! I’ve spoken on the phone with representatives and sent messages and there is a general consensus that this is some sort of error, but no one has been able to resolve it besides flagging it as an error? I’m not really sure what comes next but it’s been 2 weeks of waiting so far 😕
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.