Uploading Digilocker documents for resolving limited access on the account

navneeth9
New Community Member

Limitations have been applied on my account. And to resolve this, I was asked to upload a photo id. I uploaded my PAN card which was digitally signed and verified by digilocker. In the document, I uploaded my photo is not there. But hard copies of my pan card has the photo. Will the limitation applied on my account get resolved with what I have uploaded? If not, what can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @navneeth9,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you've uploaded documents to resolve the limitations on the account. Handling with a limitation can be quite concerning. Please be informed that when the required steps have been completed, the review of the account usually takes 3-5 business days or may take some more time. We'll contact you via email once the review is completed. In this case, I would recommend you keep an eye on your email inbox and Resolution Center to know the outcome.

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.