Unable to get my money back for stolen iPhone I bought on swappa.com.

Tearo
New Community Member

I am writing to express my extreme frustration with the customer service and support provided by PayPal. I have been attempting to dispute a charge for more than 28 days now, and I have yet to receive a resolution.

I have called your customer service team on multiple occasions, and each time I am given a different answer. Despite returning the purchase to the seller, I have not received my money back. This has been an incredibly frustrating and disappointing experience, and it is unacceptable for a company like PayPal to treat its customers this way.

I urge you to take immediate action to resolve my dispute and ensure that this kind of poor customer service does not happen again in the future. I expect a prompt response and a satisfactory resolution to this issue.
It's ironic PayPal turn to Community form to post question for service they charge fee.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tearo 

Some information would help if you want advice.

Did you open a dispute?

Which dispute did you open?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did paypal find in your favour?

Did paypal give you a return address to send the item trackable back to the seller?

Does tracking show the item as delivered?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.