Tianze? a scam?

Shelleyeng
Contributor
Contributor
any problems with them? Google suggests it's a scam and I won't get my goods?
Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

mobrien322
New Community Member
Same with me. The shoes were nothing like what I ordered. Piece of junk. I won’t even donate them. I’ll never order again. Even the mailing was horribly done
Login to Me Too

Rockuser
Contributor
Contributor

Yes Scam!  At of today 10/17/21 I have been going round and round with them. My first hunch was a business card in the box that was an e-mail for returns or complaints and that this process would "take a long time". I tried to communicate with Tianze also under the name Crogreat. No information on their package label when I got my product (I didn't even think you could do that). No company information on their car in the box, no company information in their e-mails. No website at Tianze.com or Crogreat.com, nothing.

Offering me 10% refund then I can "gift the (broken) item to someone or sell it online?"  Then offered 15%.  50% refund offer after I opened a ticket with Paypal, but I did not accept. This IS a scam through and through and I really hope Paypal backs up their customers and allows me to return the item for a FULL refund. Will update as soon as I know the outcome.

Login to Me Too

Chickadee26

Yes, yes and yes it's a scam!  I ordered the Wind Powered Kinetic Sculpture for $65.99 in August, 2021. Their video ad showed an older gentleman making one.  He wasn't Asian so that led me to believe he was in the US so the item would be sent within the US immediately.  It took over two months to get here although their site said it would be mailed immediately.  The item was very large in the video but in reality it's maybe 12 inches across and the post it goes on is also about 12 inches high.  There has been 4 different emails I have been dealing with to get a full refund.  Yes, they are now finally offering tiny refunds.  Uh, no, I want the whole amount refunded with a postage paid return label.  Once I turned them in to PayPal, they offered $40 off.  Again, no.  Waiting to see what PayPal does now.  I hope PayPal backs me and forces these scammers to refund my money and, if the scammers want it back, send me a postage paid label.  I'm hoping PayPal will follow through on their promise of helping people with purchasing problems.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.