The Mandalorian child - DUOTONGGUAN

Chicamoni
Contributor
Contributor

I order an animatronic mandalorian child. DUOTONGGUAN Company sent one late, when finally arrived I got a plastic hallow 4” toy instead of the one. Advertised that I paid $30.00 + 8.95 shipping

I feel that they scamming people hoping no one will ask for a refund, so they agreed to refund my money if I send the item back to China no later than May 28 via USPS  that charges $28.00. I contact PayPal but the message system is not working than said please use other form of contact. I can’t find a number or email. Meanwhile I will be loosing my money.

this company is fraudulent and they shouldn’t allow to do business with anyone via PayPal or any other way , they change their name several times which makes it difficult to track down 

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

LM_Malta
Contributor
Contributor

Still no luck - tried to write to PayPal (email) on Oct 4th and again via PayPal assistant on the 13th of Oct. still no reply.

I can't believe a serious company like PayPal would allow this blatantly fraudulent company to continue using its service and involve it in its fraud.

Login to Me Too

Milo2021
New Community Member
Did you ever get any phone number to be able to speak to this company? I’m having the same problem other then I haven’t received my product.
Login to Me Too

Mammar5
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry ☹️ there was no contact information at all . I only had my PayPal receipt. I went through PayPal , but as I’d received 2 of the cheapest scariest tiny dolls wasn’t even usable as a dog toy as it was badly made. And not what I ordered. It took a while and I had to return the trashy dolls which PayPal kindly let me return them via “return items on us “ luckily the dispute was in my favour I had proof I’d returned them. So I’ve been refunded via and thanks to PayPal. Good luck and don’t back down that’s what these fraudulent sellers want people to back down. Stay safe 🌈🐞😷
Login to Me Too

cx1014
Contributor
Contributor
No you will get absolutely nothing from them or paypal , they will offer 3 or 4 dollars amd they will give you an address in Chinese paypal will make it harder for you .paypal doesnt help at all. I went through my bank i got all my money back.
Login to Me Too

Bevbbevb
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry no.... and email stopped working
Login to Me Too

Chicamoni
Contributor
Contributor
No, I returned the item and PayPal pay for the shipping, the issue was they wanted proof that someone signed for it, but tracking stops when arrives to China
Login to Me Too

Jackieward7
I ordered a dog that was said to act like the real thing. I received a stuffed dog that does nothing. They are falsely advertising product. SCAMMERS!!!
Login to Me Too

aadamowski
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed the charges on my credit card through my card issuer.

This process went smoothly and I got refunded.

Subsequently, the merchant seems to have shut down the particular web domain's storefront that I used to order (well, it's still up but there's only one product listed - the ones I did order, and everything else got taken down).

But they'll just probably go on to another disposable domain and set up a new storefront to scam more people.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.