Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Kmmullaly
Contributor
Contributor
I bought and received 2 pairs of shorts. Supposed to be 2xl for a adult. They might fit a child 2xl. Wish I would have seen the reviews before now about this company.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
I have received nothing from them!!Still waiting!!!
Login to Me Too

1225Carol
It took 2 months to get my bras. And they do not fit. I have emailed them and it was returned by the postmaster saying their mailbox was full. I wear a 16, XL, & size 40B. I ordered a size 2X and I am bulging out of it. The worst part is that the cups are close together. As if it were a size 32. Do not order from them!
Login to Me Too

Dramos18
Do not, I respect DO NOT buy from shopping technologies. I ordered shoes three pairs. It wasn’t until I put a dispute in with PayPal that they conveniently sent me shipping info. I received the product and they are cheaply made Knick offs and the wrong size to boot. I got the email address through PayPal and they have been giving me the run around for weeks. From saying “well they look nice best regards” to not acknowledging they sent the wrong size. In order to get a refund I have to ship them back in my dime then they’ll put in the form. I’ve about had it. The email address seems fake as well.
Login to Me Too

frannyb2
Contributor
Contributor
I have unfortunately and I think PayPal are working for these scammers and not us. They’ve decided against my claim because apparently I didn’t provide tracking which I did but I see now my return is held at Chinese customs. Who are probably in the pockets of Shopping Technology. It’s all a joke this corruption. I’m done with PayPal. Surely their job is to protect us from scammers so how do they allow these fraudulent companies to operate Payment through PayPal in the first place. I’m not going to give up but I am certainly finished with PayPal if I don’t get a refund!
Login to Me Too

Jeannemarie2009
New Community Member
Definite scam, I can’t track the company down they never contacted me other than my PayPal receipt and the “linen” and bamboo fabrics were all 100% polyester or polyester/spandex combo. With sone items literally coming apart at the seams. I doubt I will hear from them or get my money back through PAyPal, it’s a shame that PayPal lends legitimacy to these scammers and the. does nothing to protect their customers.( I had a dispute last year With a scam company and PayPal through me under the bus when the company wouldn’t correspond saying they wouldn’t resolve it until I dealt with the company directly)
Login to Me Too

ItsClaudes
Contributor
Contributor

An update:

I've received the order and as expected, it's poorly made polyester junk manufactured in China:

advert vs received.png

I won't even bother trying it on as I know from looking that it won't fit and frankly I don't want it, I just want my money refunded. Consistent with other experiences, the return address listed on the shipping label is tiny and is in fact not the place in China that they list on their website(s). Instead, it's:

<removed>

<removed>

It was rather remarkably sent to me with Royal Mail's tracked 48hr delivery in spite of coming all the way from Shenzhen, if the tracking number I was given is to be believed. I'm opening up a claim now but fully prepared to get in touch with my bank's fraud department if needed.

Login to Me Too

juliafbastin
Contributor
Contributor
I just googled the address on your parcel and it's a company called Super Smart Service Ltd. It's a shipping company with a chinese director! Nothing fishy there then!!!
Login to Me Too

ItsClaudes
Contributor
Contributor

Time for another update! Shopping Technology Co., Limited has finally responded to my claim with a pitiful offer:

Offer details: $8.00 USD refund and you can keep the item. See below for any other details the seller may have included.

Hello ItsClaudes,
Hi there, Thanks for your mail. Sorry for the inconvenience again. Since the shipping fee is high and normally should be afforded by customers. And the returning time can be long, we will only refund to you when we receive the returning item. This is a prolonged but not secured procedure. As a compensation, would you please consider our offering of a $12 gift card or $8 to your account? Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards

- Shopping Technology Co., LimitedFriday, 28 August 2020 at 04:36:13

I have obviously refused since that's a pretty insulting offer considering how much I've spent:

You've declined the offer from Shopping Technology Co., Limited.

Shopping Technology Co., Limited,
I will not accept $8 - $12 when you have taken nearly $70 from me for items that you have clearly lied about and which are of such poor quality that they are unusable. That is not appropriate compensation. I cannot even return these items to you currently as you have advertised one returns address on the Clothworthy website and there is a completely different returns address which isn't even in the same country on the parcel.

I am not willing to spend even more of my money to risk returning items to the wrong address, and I have read several accounts of other unfortunate victims who have attempted to return items to your returns address in China only to have the delivery refused and the items shipped back to them. Please engage in honest business practices and refund me properly.

- ItsClaudesFriday, 28 August 2020 at 17:07:46

----------------------

That's it so far! What's the betting that the "gift card" would have gotten lost in the post? Has anyone ever fallen for that? I dread to think. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.