Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

wendal2012
I too ordered the denim canvas shoes as seen on Facebook omg 2 months later got hideous shoes nothing like pictures 2 sizes two small.
Login to Me Too

Pajimama

Good luck! I ordered pants and shoes over 3 months ago....NOTHING.

Login to Me Too

changedagain2

I am a new customer to this site and was impressed by the very pretty clothes, so I ordered two items and a necklace, but I did not receive a confirmation e mail as is the usual custom. I looked in my spam and junk mail but no confirmation  The amount of $55.56 USD had been taken via Pay Pal. I looked them up and was shocked to see that this order could be a scam as several issues with them had been posted. I am going to give them a couple of weeks to see what happens.

Login to Me Too

14ladybug2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes May 15 and 2 pairs of shorts May 28, not realizing same scam company. Different names, same scam! Have received nothing!!
Login to Me Too

Sm44
New Community Member

Has anybody get what you ordered 

I’m going to request a refund please help 

my order was $102.00

Login to Me Too

Josiejow1
Contributor
Contributor
Well I got a pair of the most hideous boots that were supposed to be Justin's. The company emailed me back saying it was just the advertising effect that made them look different. Ha.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck! It’s a scam site !
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526R
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem with my tracking number and I got the same message as you. It said my order was shipped on May 23,2020
Login to Me Too

MAXLAPÒL
Contributor
Contributor

.. Scusa, ma sono scettico.

Temporeggiano, e fanno finire la faccenda in un binario morto, fuori dal tempo massimo per reclami o disperate denunce.

Login to Me Too

justhikeit
Contributor
Contributor
I’m curious as when you placed your order? I have not received even a confirmation yet and it’s been almost a month.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.