Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

JessicaCap
Contributor
Contributor
Leider habe ich auch erst zu spät gemerkt, dass es sich hierbei um Betrug handelt. Ich habe eine Bestellbestätigung erhalten und danach kam nichts mehr.
Login to Me Too

npaul0925
Contributor
Contributor

I order a number of items on June 1st and have yet to receive them. Will post a complaint with PayPal and then my CC company if PayPal doesn't make good!

Login to Me Too

14ladybug2
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered in May and June. It took a month 

Or more to get them. Both orders arrived right 

After I filed a complaint with paypal. I would file 

a complaint, you will probably get them within

A week. 

Cheri

Login to Me Too

janeroberts984
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my product or any confirmation email. I don’t know how to get in touch with them, but I have reported it to PayPal and they said they would contact the company. I now just want a refund!!!!
Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

We ALL want a refund.  But it's looking grim.  I just realized I paid via PayPal credit, not my bank, and since PayPal is dragging their feet on refunding people, I'm feeling especially doubtful. 

Login to Me Too

Soniaj22
Contributor
Contributor
I just did that. Submitted a claim since all email correspondence didn't give any result. Let's hope Paypall will refund us
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

good luck. put in a claim not come and they come then you get total crap.  try to send back want it to china at a huge cost.  Paypal no use at all.  but good luck.  Been on this game for 3 months now.  

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
The sad part is now I will never order from a company that does not have a customer service number that I can call! If PayPal does not give me my money back, I will never use PayPal again! At least with my bank they have a Fraud Dept. which will get your money back! My question is: Would this be considered International Wire Fraud? If so would PayPal be complicit in allowing this to happen!
Login to Me Too

SMH22
New Community Member
Did you ever receive shoes? I ordered from summer.com May 16th. I sent email they said shipping was slowed down due to virus. Have not or could not get any more info
Login to Me Too

Traceyemcd
Contributor
Contributor
So did they?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.