Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
I think it could be a good idea. About me I think I can wait one more week until 11 July and if anything happens I would like to ask for a legal action. We can keep in touch 🤞🏼
Login to Me Too

GwMcc
Contributor
Contributor

Yes; I responded to a FB ad for "Mountain Horse" riding boots and some riding pants. Mountain Horse is a real and respected manufacturer and brand; the website showed their boots. What I got were plastic Chinese counterfeits (shipped direct from China). They are so flimsy and cheap that they'd be dangerous to use riding a horse. Pants were unbranded and "cheap" doesn't begin to describe the quality--seams wander here and there; both boots and pants reeked of petrochemical odors. Email to company generated no response. Escalated to Paypal with documentation of at least 4 websites hawking the same counterfeit boots. Paypal is supposed to shield consumers from credit card fraud by hiding our card numbers. But given the HUNDREDS of complaints about this company without any action from PayPal, one wonders who PayPal is actually protecting? I notified the real Mountain Horse company of the fraud and hope they will take action to protect their excellent trademark and reputation.

Login to Me Too

HardWorkingTom
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is complicit in these scams. 

They are making money on both sides and avoiding/ignoring the complaints.

This is NOT the way honest business is done in America. Their time is limited. If I had any of their stock(Don't even know if its listed?) ...I would DUMP that crap NOW!

These people are inventing new ways of stealing and getting away with it because of todays unregulated business climate....

WE HAVE TO CHALLENGE, FIGHT, and sue as necessary

Login to Me Too

triedtrue
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to put their information on the Better Business Bureau but cannot find how to do it. Anyone have success? Also please inform through all social media about this!

Login to Me Too

Schissdy
Contributor
Contributor

I bought clothes and Shopping Technology Co., Limited vor over 100 Euros. It took over one month till I received it and the money is wasted. The clothes are much smaller than normal, the quality is super bad. The clothes stink like cheap chemicals and they can only washed by hand. Its the opposite of what u expect. There is no way to send the clothes back, because there is no address zu send it to. Paypal knows all that but decided not to pay me the money back. Do yourself a favor and never buy anything at Shopping Technology Co., Limited. They are fraudsters and Paypal is protecting them. 

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

I bought two pair of riding boots from this company, and they are awful.  Cheap. Not at all what was advertised.  The boots were advertised on Binhorse.com.  I have made several attempts to contact this company to get refund information.  No response.  And my last email was blocked.  I have now escalated this through PayPal.  

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

That is very disappointing that PayPal is protecting this company.  I will be out $150 if PayPal does not help me.  I just want to send these horrible boots back.  The site does have a refund policy.  So that is false advertising.  Did you try to call Shopping Technology?

Login to Me Too

Siz2
New Community Member

I also made the purchase of some sandals, and to this day I have not received anything, I have no way to communicate

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526K
Contributor
Contributor
I order on May 2nd had have not received a shipping email.
Login to Me Too

Same here, I ordered a shirt on the 1st June and have not received any confirmation email or anything. Not expecting anything to show up....  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.