Scam Seller: Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.

acheson_daniel
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a $40 gift from a website using its PayPal express checkout feature. Then I get a receipt from Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd. (a totally different company ID than the front website.) It's a scam seller and PP closed my dispute, having to open another one on this to get my money back. Any suggestions? I'd like to get my money back but maybe this is $40 in stupid tax. 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Jomorriss
Contributor
Contributor
On the 16th of November I would a craft fold away bed it was cheap at £30 but but I haven't received it and now reading these reviews I don't imagine I will
Login to Me Too

Jomorriss
Contributor
Contributor
On the 16th of November I ordered a craft fold away bed it was cheap at £30 but I haven't received it and now reading these reviews I don't imagine I will
Login to Me Too

Fdkarl4u

Oh wow I wish I read this before I ordered a bike helmet which never arrived despite there claims and I ordered a bicycle carrier which also never arrived and their site goes dark. Be aware. I am trying now to get my money back from PayPal under goods never received

Login to Me Too

Johnnotrog
Contributor
Contributor

Is this the same company as hangsbestonline.   I appear to have been scammed in a very similar way and searches keep dropping me back to Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology.  Are they operating under different identities?

Login to Me Too

Alyshia07
New Community Member
Me too. I ordered an ice maker. Never received it. They have tracking number and a list of where it was. But never came.
Login to Me Too

paljoey12345
Contributor
Contributor
don’t deal with them, you will not get what you ordered? i ordered a ice making machine and received a cheap £1.00 watch
Login to Me Too

AviCohen
Contributor
Contributor

Onhui Technology Co,. Ltd. [removed]
I took purchased from them... Nov 2020. Still not received. Made dispute with PayPal... They closed the case. How do I report this? Escalate it? Get my money back?

Login to Me Too

Croser
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this company is a scam. They also operate under the site atsmo. I ordered two items, they sent me something completely different and cheap. Then they try to haggle with you on a refund. I was lucky to have a full refund from PayPal. I'm not sure why PayPal allows this company to use them.
Login to Me Too

mujeeb_rahaman
Contributor
Contributor
This 100% scamming company.4 weeks I purchased the item still I didn't get the tracking,I open the case and I got limited time dispute..mean I'm asking seller to send the tracking he is give me 1 and I told pls Cancel order and refund but the refuse to do so.nor PayPal helping me need help
Login to Me Too

AboKenan

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.