Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

I got ripped off by a scam also. paypal keeps pushing my resolution date out but I don't have much faith in them since reading the complaints about others with similar problems.

I really thought paypal was a respectful business and would not let scammers rule the day.

as soon as my dispute is settled I'm out and will spread the word.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HR
New Community Member

got me too wish I had seen these before hand...still fighting with them and hopefully PayPal will do something eventually or they will lose me too

Login to Me Too

Adamwills474
New Community Member

Complete Scam, 

I paid £23.50 for "(Only $9.88) Adjustable Ergonomic Portable Aluminum Laptop Desk - DOUBLE FANS". which was meant to look like this. 

Adamwills474_0-1590149148208.jpeg

After about a month of waiting, this is what I received today. 

Adamwills474_2-1590149224448.png

Do NOT order from them

Login to Me Too

jen_in_toronto
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same bait and switch for me. And they still will only promise to refund me if I send that crappy frame back. Ridiculous. 

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

The same  scam over and over again. Then they offer you apart refund when you refuse they tell you to ship it back to them in China tracked and to arrive in approx 8 days ( impossibility) when you refuse PayPal close your dispute.  If too do decide to ship back it will cost you more than you paid for item and then I have heard Yinglian say they haven’t received it.  PayPal are allowing this behaviour to happen it’s wrong !!!! 

Login to Me Too

ColR
Contributor
Contributor
I received a full refund including postage. The parcel doesn’t have to arrive in China in 8 days. It needs to be posted in that time. As long as you have a tracking number you will be fine. Make sure you take a photo of the receipt to send to PayPal as evidence. To claim the return postage refund you will need to take a photo of the parcel with the address on it as well as the postal receipt.
Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Contributor
Contributor

I just want to share that all your ordeal is similar to mine. I had escalated my case to PayPal but it is of no help. They don't really investigate when this scammer had already been reported in many site for their fraud. Worst of all PayPal gave me this address <removed> China to return the goods. That is similar to your case. It is without any postal code. Detail of my case is as follows. My case is with Igirl.shop. It is one of the sister company of Aikpro limited that is registered in HK but warehouse is in China. The scam mode is to send you a cheap item instead of your purchase item. When you file a refund request with PayPal, the scammer company will offer you partial refund of US$9 for the settlement. With this mode, they can still profit between US$10 to US$20 as the advertise good with shipping is often around US$30. PayPal buyer protection is useless, they will require you to return the wrong item in order to effect a full refund. The end state is you will still lose some money in shipping back the wrong item due to postage. Worst of all the scammer need to acknowledge the receipt of the return good. PayPal is likely aware of this scam but has condoned with the scammer misdeed. A forum chat group in PayPal community has about 30 plus buyer complaint exchange against Aikpro limited and was removed by the PayPal. You may google Aikpro limited or Igirl.shop scam with PayPal keyword and you will see some message from google search return that this forum exist. However when you click on the Link, it is being removed by Paypal My advise is avoid using PayPal for oversea purchase. You are not 100% protected. PayPal buyer protection is useless. Paypal do not know what is fraudulent transaction that should render contract as invalid. Instead PayPal dispute resolution only follow their own stupid way of resolution. I do hope Alipay will be more widely use one day and replaced the useless PayPal. If you guys has good suggestion of getting refund back Via PayPal purchase, do share too. I an trying my credit card company to do a charge back.

Login to Me Too

JSK140
New Community Member

Same experiences - When I pushed tat they were charging me $20 for $5 worth of product, they agreed to pay a few dollars more. Based on the experiences above, I accepted the 60% refund, in large part because I didn't want to hassle with the post office during the pandemic. PayPal should remove this seller and any of their subsidiaries/aliases. SCAM SCAM SCAMMITY SCAM SCAM. 

Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Contributor
Contributor
Please note that this case is similar to the below forums. The good return address for both forum and the now blocked Aikpro limited forum is the same under "1F.... Guangdong China" So I will assume there are minimally more than 500 PayPal victims if you combined all these cases. Case 1 ‎Feb-06-2020 09:24 AM Zhiyun Chuang Network https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Zhiyun-Chuang-Network/td-p/2025873/high... Case 2 Re: Aikpro Limited - Page 2 - PayPal Community https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-an...
Login to Me Too

Edluiz
Contributor
Contributor

I am the newest buyer scammed by Yingling Trading Co.  Like everyone else, ordered something and got some cheap crappy **bleep** that doesn't even work or look like what they advertised.  But this is not the only scam they play.  I emailed them and they said either I keep the cheap crappy product or ship it back to them for a 40% refund. AND THEY SAID I CAN'T GO THROUGH PAYPAL AND IF I DO, THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING!  Yeah right, as if they really would refund the money.  I have going to make it know to the world in all my social platforms so other buyers would be warned and not get scammed like me.  Everybody should do the same.  This scammer need to be stopped and PayPal needs to do something.  There are 450+ reports filed on this seller!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.