Roselinlin, women's clothing seller, located in China

lindavan2
New Community Member

Shoddy, strangely-sized, flimsy, shapeless women's clothing - has anyone been able to successfully get a refund from this company?  Seems to be a complete waste of money.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

fionah57
Contributor
Contributor
I eventually got a 30% refund without sending purchased items back. It took many emails and just insisting that they arrange the refund or I would report to PayPal for false advertising. I think it took about 12 email messages on my part to firstly agree to a refund then to actually do refund. If I had have given up it would not have happened. Never again!
Login to Me Too

pualana
Contributor
Contributor

Do I wish I had done my research first!  Of course, I never would have ordered if I'd realized they were in China - not paying attention, I guess.  I try not to buy anything made in China, although it's difficult.  Totally weird sizing and looks like it would fall apart after one washing.  I'm on my 4th email (they're at a 15% refund) and I've opened a dispute with Paypal.  Why do they still do business with this company?!

Login to Me Too

FionaLiffey
You don't say what was false about your purchase? I get it that you found it difficult to receive even a partial refund, but it would help us all to know why you had to request a refund.
Login to Me Too

Pinkffan
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for all your effort. I spent $250 on clothing that was mostly listed as cotton. Their idea of cotton and mine are completely different. The sizes are way off. I have lately fallen into two different orders from China. Both times I was too late to check reviews. I'm usually really good at that. Oh well, I am tenacious enough to do what you did. Thank you for posting!
Login to Me Too

Hepburn
Contributor
Contributor

What absolute TRASH.  If you are seeking to wear junk from China that will most likely end in the rag bag after being worn once and washed...this is the website for YOU!!!!  I have seen better made clothing in Middle School Home Ec classes. 

Login to Me Too

LiliF84
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot believe that Paypal will not help the US consumers with this company. They have denied my dispute with this fraudulent company thus allowing them to continue scamming the US consumers. I did not take Roselinlin offer to give me a 30% discount and shipped everything back at a cost of $62. I have yet to receive my refund from them and PayPal refuses to help out. I used to think that I would have their support but at this point I will just not give Paypal my business any further. Roselinlin’s quality, workmanship and design is completely different from what is shown on their ads. I bought a size small which for a person with a size 14. The smell of the fabric was horrendous and moreover as you are shopping there is a banner that says “easy returns” displayed on the screen. They should say “returns must be sent to China at your cost”. They are a big scam and Paypal is protecting them.
Login to Me Too

pualana
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to the club (it's a big one).  I am also waiting for a refund (never going to happen) and some kind of action from PayPal.  The only thing we can do at this point is to boycott PayPal, which I have repeatedly told them I will do if this is not resolved.  Doesn't seem to make any difference.  Just keep complaining to them, I guess, until we rumn out of energy.  They're in the same category as Roselinlin, as far as I'm concerned - just supporting the scammers.

Login to Me Too

pualana
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal closed the dispute because they had no record that I had returned the piece of trash that ended up costing me $50.45, with return shipping.  There is NO PO tracking to China, and PP won't accept the PO receipt and customs form I sent.  PP is as bad as this filthy scam company - they just want to keep taking their money and care nothing about their ripped-off customers.  I have stopped using them - not that they care.

Login to Me Too

Middie
Contributor
Contributor

You are so right!  And PayPal claims not to deal in “counterfeit “ items!

Login to Me Too

vannah82
Contributor
Contributor

JUST MAYBE WE ALL NEED TO BE REPORTING PAYPAL ON THIS ISSUE.... IVE ALSO OPENED A DISPUTE BUT READING ALL OF THESE POSTS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM MOST LIKELY WASTING MY TIME!! I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS ROSELINLIN EVEN HAS ONE GOOD REVIEW? THERE IS NO WAY THOSE REVIEWS ARE REAL! IF THEY RECEIVED THE SAME STINKY GARBAGE AS WE ALL DID THERE WOULD BE NO WAY THEY WOULD BE LOVING THEIR TRASH! I DONT EVEN WANT TO INCONVENIENT GOODWILL WITH THIS GROSS STUFF! WHEN I ORIGINALLY OPENED THE PACKAGE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAD BUT THE FABRIC WAS SO INCREDIBLY DISGUSTING I HAD TO LAUGH THE CHINESE PEOPLE FIND THIS TO BE ACCEPTABLE AND THEY ACTUALLY WEAR IT! ONCE I REMINDED MYSELF I PAID 138 BUCKS FOR THIS TRASH I WAS MAD... WHEN YOU EMAIL YOU HEAR BACK FROM <removed> , <removed> OR EVEN <removed> . WHAT??? SCAMMMMMM!!!!! PAYPAL PULL YOUR HEADS OUT AND PROTECT YOUR VALUABLE CUSTOMERS WHO ARENT BUSY SCAMMING!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.