Refund emergency after filing a claim

Kiddcloud
Contributor
Contributor

Im trying to get a refund after PayPal closed my case. They never sent the item and I filed a claim against them but I haven't been able to get the 60$ back

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kiddcloud 

Hard to advise with so little information supplied.

What type of item did you buy and was it covered by buyer protection?

Secondly did you open a dispute for non receipt of item or another option?

Thirdly did you escalate to a claim before paypal auto-closed the dispute 20 days post opening it?

If you did escalate then did paypal close it because the seller provided tracking?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kiddcloud
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a gaming system and they said I’d only have to pay shipping on it. The shipping cost was around 60$ so I sent it and then they raised it up a extra 100$. When I asked for a refund they blocked my account so that I couldn’t get into contact with them anymore. I reported it as a problem because it was a bad transaction and then they said that it was fine and closed the case. I filed a claim appeal and sent them proof of the seller blocking me after taking my money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kiddcloud 

So you haven't actually answered any of the questions that I asked you so sadly I can't help.

Maybe contact customer services instead?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.