Re: Some Issues of paypal integration in laravel

Satya1231
Contributor
Contributor

I am Satyanarayan [removed], affiliate on International online Digital marketing from India.I strated my my business account through PayPal from 28/08/2022.But I strated to purchase products via PayPal account from September,2022.I have already spent about Rs.28,000.00 to purchase products.But I don't receive any item which I purchased dated on from 25/09/2022 to 25/09/2022.I have already raised a dispute case on these transactions dated 18/11/2022 which was already downloaded by me.I want to know that I have filed a dispute case on these transactions is correct.I want to know when I shall receive payment from paypal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Satya1231 

Did you escalate to PayPal claim within 20 days of opening dispute so PayPal can review the cases and decide the outcome?

How do I escalate a dispute to a claim?

Must escalate within 20 days or the case will automatically close as no contest/no problem.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Satya1231 

Did you escalate to PayPal claim within 20 days of opening dispute so PayPal can review the cases and decide the outcome?

How do I escalate a dispute to a claim?

Must escalate within 20 days or the case will automatically close as no contest/no problem.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Satya1231
Contributor
Contributor
After 20 days closing dispute case how long I shall receive payment from paypal account to my bank account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.