Problem with Resolution Center
I placed an order for a number of items. I never received them. As I was leaving for a trip for which I had ordered and needed the items, I re-ordered them all. I started a dispute in the Resolution Center. They subsequently have requested additional info. I've made multiple attempts to respond...including my receipt for the 2nd purchase of all the identical items. However, the PayPal site simply deletes my response and returns me to the beginning with only this message: app.consumerMessages.alert.pc.open.null I've tried calling and only get told by an automated voice to return to the site to get back on the merry go round! Is there any way to actually to speak to or contact anyone? Any suggestions on how to resolve my Resolution Center problem?
Disputes & Chargebacks
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.
I do understand your concern with this. It sounds like your are experiencing a technical issue when trying to respond to your dispute.
I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies, and try again using an alternative browser. If you are using the PayPal app, please try accessing it outside instead.
If you continue to experience the same issue, please contact our customer support. This can be done by clicking here. Alternatively you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter @AskPayPal.
I hope you get this sorted!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Scammer ordered FOUR times and Paypal still kept my money. How is this allowed? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal charge to iban failed, then succeeds but wallet remains negative in Transactions Archives
- Can't report a problem in resolution centre in Security and Fraud Archives
- Payment denied when trying to Send money, But automatic payments go through just fine? in Transactions Archives
- concerning PayPal's dispute center unfair practice of finding for the merchant in Security and Fraud Archives