PayPal ignoring me

BKThomas13
Contributor
Contributor
Case status:Closed

The case was closed in the seller’s favor as you didn’t provide the requested documents.(PayPal)

I have notified PayPal 28 times regarding a payment to the wrong company. My resolution has been closed and I am not able to reopen(per PayPal). The company that "received" the money is located in Canada, monies were deducted for the exchange rate. It is my car payment, I made the payment via PayPal for the first time, car is 6 months old. Car company has me one month behind due to unreceived payment. PayPal seems to not understand my dilemma. Community,do you understand my situation? Am I not clear in explaining? The car company says they can not help me, they provided me a record of my payments,which I provided to PayPal, that reflects a missed payment. I have also advised PayPal that the car company does not even accept PayPal, the payment should have been rejected .  Yes, I have a receipt from PayPal, but car company has no record of the payment to same name company located in Canada! I have a 90 day deadline with PayPal, I fall on deaf ears! Help please! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.