Pay pal is the devil. Ebay bambozzled.

Temp20211209A
Contributor
Contributor

Call to speak on problem and a child answers zero questions. 7,250 emails in 4 months. 100% blown up veteran with 2 pensions and a full time job. I’ve spent 10 grand in 4 months but pay pal will not work. You sold me a blue card. I have money on the card that took forever to do. Still I can’t use pay pal. I’ve changed my email and password 10 times at your orders. Still no luck. So now I’m stuck with a pay pal card with money I can’t use. I’ve written several complaints and I’m finished. I’ll hire a hacker to get it to work. You and the teenagers answering the phones could care less, or will not respond to my emails on help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20211209A 

This is not paypal customer services, its a community advice forum.

If you want advice then post a question for us to answer if we can.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ThisCompanySaD
New Community Member
This company is the devil! I’ve been without food for a little over a day now, and they’re not giving me my money while offering no way for me to resolve the issue, outside of me going to Walmart (over 20 miles away and no vehicle), or using a bank account (don’t have one for the similar reasons I’m not gonna have PayPal after I pull my money out……also, if I had a bank account I wouldn’t be using a prepaid PayPal card!!!) I pray for this company’s demise
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.