PERMANENT ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS HELP

PadmesToilet
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sold something on this app and when I went to claim the money PayPal asked me for a government I.d which I don’t have because the latest appointment is in June so I thought that my college I.d would work since it worked for other paying apps which it didn’t now I have a permanent account limitations for a mistake, I also gave PayPal my social security card but they’re still saying it’s fraudulent activity but that makes no sense since I’m literally contacting them. All I care for is that money because now I have to send the person basically a free item and pay for shipping (I also can’t issue a refund because when I go to it’s tells me I can’t use PayPal anymore with a red triangle) so how could I just get my money and move on cuz I’m being punished for a simple mistake.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

arunac1987
New Community Member
I don’t even sell anything . I travelled to us and tried sending money back to india and my account was banned . I gave them ssn reared for me as well. I don’t know what they want
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.