My account is restricted and they can't tell me why

acupvcoffee
Contributor
Contributor

My account is restricted and no one can tell me why. Paypal has been no help at all. I have talked to 4 different people including a supervisor. They all told me the same thing. Your account has been sent in for review. This has been going on for almost 2 weeks! I need my money from PayPal and they will not release it. I have gotten a response via message center and the information is so generic and does not work then the case is closed before I can respond. 

This is ridiculous. Have you resolved your issue??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@acupvcoffee 

Its Christmas / New Year, you may have to wait a bit longer as folks tend to have holiday time over that period.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Andrea2221
New Community Member
I have been finding out about their policies PayPal is taking advantage of users by freezing accounts with funds so use this money to their benefit, many cases have not returned their funds, I have already been brains for months without justification that the money has been withheld, and I shut them up Center that they manage never give a solution. The company is said to be in New York and there are people who are already filing lawsuits against this company.
Login to Me Too

kat1965
Contributor
Contributor

I am having exactly the same problem... go mail saying thank you and someone will contact you in next 7 days and it is over two weeks and now full lockdown... Seems like zombie-land there....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.