Marvelous Tech Team or Bogus USPS Tracking

excel4success
New Community Member

Has anyone has negative experience with Marvelous Tech Team or experienced bogus USPS Tracking.

My package ordered in December has not been received to date (3/10/21) at my address. The USPS tracking information that was provided by Marvelous Tech Team is incomplete and does NOT show what was being tracked, it does NOT show whatever was being tracked was addressed to me and it does NOT show that whatever was being tracked was delivered to my address. Whatever was being tracked was "delivered to mailbox in zip code only" and there is no mailbox at my address. USPS mail carrier has indicated that the tracking information provided is incomplete - it should show what post office the package traveled through once it entered the State of Maryland, and certainly should contain the ADDRESS of delivery.

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Groot1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here... They respond to emails though and now they are willing to reulfund the 11 $ for the product but not the shipping. PayPal gave me a voucher of the difference, after they closed the case because marvtechteam send them the tracking record stating "delivered" . I wonder if the the refund arrives... If not I'll call PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

Gerryp1
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. I ordered $44.95 item and I had a toothbrush delivered. Be ause the company changed their name it made things slightly more difficult. I opened a dispute and it was refused because royal mail says its delivered, yes delivered bit a toothbrush. PayPal have reopened the dispute asking the seller why a toothbrush so i should get a refund in 10 days. PayPal were more than helpful. Hope this helps
Login to Me Too

Millypooh
Contributor
Contributor
They keep denying my refund. And my package was not delivered. I ordered 7 months ago. Do anybody know if they even exist?
Login to Me Too

DPHEASEY
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a folding work bench on 26th jan,

after approx 6-8 weeks, I received a broken thermomometer. I contacted the company and after apologising, they gave me a new tracking number and assured me that the item would be sent.

After several weeks tracking, I saw a notice from AN POST (irish postal system) stating that it had been delivered.  I contacted AN POST ane was told that the tracking number did not relate to me.

Again the Marvlelous tech crowd apologised and gave me a third tracking number. (in Tracking this morning I saw that this had been delivered.... but not to me.

Again I I contacted AN POST and was told that the tracking number did not relate to me.

I contacted PAypal and to dispute.

they cancelled my claim as I was outside of the 180 day timeframe allowed...    TODAY WAS DAY 181 !!!!!

IS THIS CALLED SERVICE??

Login to Me Too

AmorMusculus
New Community Member

Same experience my side.

I ordered a catbox, waited months with continuous chase-ups only to receive a cheap pair of sunglasses.

They are a scam

Login to Me Too

dry4today
Contributor
Contributor
I had this same issue with another seller for a 2nd time. 2 different Chinese sellers. I opened a case since I got no response from sellers. They wait until it says delivered ti the city-state & zip (no address or street listed ) so PAYPAL closes the claim automatically in seller's favor! You can't open another claim 2nd time or change it in the resolution center to report this Now!!! So now I have to waste a half-hour calling Paypal! What other option is there & how does PAYPAL Not have the tech to search these USPS tracking #'s to show it's missing the address & street #?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.