Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

Behabbic
Contributor
Contributor
I'll sue you !
Login to Me Too

Mrkvlr1
Contributor
Contributor
Bought scissors and got jeep multi tools.... raised a dispute and was denied because they provided a tracking #. Pay pal doesn’t read the cases as I explained... I didn’t get what I ordered.
Login to Me Too

upsetperson
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a smokeless fire pit and got a tin can.

i continually messaged paypal for over 2 months and refused to send the item back and refused anything but a full refund.

i got the full refund from paypal.

im continuing to message them the do more to stop this happening.

Login to Me Too

Valkyrie97
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered three of these for Xmas gifts They advertised on Facebook.  I ordered two of them with two extra batteries, and one with four extra batteries, and got none. Ordered two with 1080 cameras, and one with a 4K camera. None of the cameras even look like what there video shows, When I opened the first one **bleep** where falling out of it. There is no carrying case only what you see in the pictures. The camera in the size of a quarter and does not even turn.  

View your order

or View our store

Order summary

🌲Christmas Promo🌲2020 NEW 4K HD CAMERA ROTATING DRONE×1

$79.99

$79.99

$109.99

Subtotal               $269.97

Discount             

$ 0.00

Shipping               $0.00

Shipping Insurance          $8.10

Total     

$278.07USD

I have asked Paypal for help, This company needs to be band from all sites in the USA

Login to Me Too

thedealtoday
Contributor
Contributor
278 bucks? i cannot understand how paypal hasn't banned this operation, and the government should also look into paypal and whoever these people are-this makes no sense.
Login to Me Too

Flip77
Contributor
Contributor
There are probably no complaints being made to the correct authorities regarding PayPal’s part in this. All complaints seem to be made against Keidson and babymlove, and only informal complaints on here about PayPal
Login to Me Too

Ausi14u
Contributor
Contributor
I think everyone should make complaints to the banking and finance ombudsman as to the inaction and poor policy handling by PayPal. This could force PayPal to rethink it's handling born by criminal sellers.
Login to Me Too

PowerAppsAI
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by the same company for the drone.  Mine was $109.99 for the 4K model and 4 batteries.  I was told it shipped Dec 3.  I haven't received it yet (Dec 28).

Questions:

After they notified that it was shipped, how long did it take to actually receive it?

How was the package delivered?  USPS?  I wonder if there is a way to refuse the item.  Ideally, if we can open the box first and then decide to accept it or not.

Did the package show where it was shipped from?

Did the tracking # appear on the package?  Was it the same tracking # as your Shipment Confirmation?

Do you have access to the tracking routing info?  I'd like to compare that with mine.

Were you able to get your refund from PayPal?  They should not be allowing them to do this to people.

Login to Me Too

Flip77
Contributor
Contributor
The item I received came via nlpost from Netherlands. Return address was to fake Chinese address. I kept delivery packaging and that helped with refund. Took a long time to convince PayPal I should be refunded, but proved return address was fake, provided mobile was fake and did not ring with any country code (I tried to call it). Also referred to many sites such as this and get onto your local government online scam department and tell PayPal you have done this.
Login to Me Too

Qjane983
Contributor
Contributor
Same scam - ordered a calendar and was sent lego spider. Opened dispute, phoned PayPal in my country. Full refund and I don’t need to sent the product back. Well done PayPal, satisfied with result
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.