Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Adsdoofads
Contributor
Contributor
This seems to be a group of Facebook advertisers doing this. PayPal’s response to it is disappointing!
Login to Me Too

wng88
Contributor
Contributor
Shipped me a cheap watch all the way from China, and refusing to fully refund until I ship wrong item back, which would cost me more than my item, and only wants to refund 55%. They are scamming by sending wrong item, taking the chance that you still not ship back to China bcuz if expensive cost, and taking 60%-45% of what you paid.
Login to Me Too

Jrk78
Contributor
Contributor
Seems like they have a system. Send wrong cheap item and try to talk you into a 50% discount to keep wrong item and not get correct one. Total scam. I have escalated to PayPal
Login to Me Too

Gatremma

Unfortunately I am in the same position as a lot of you also. Paid for (2) swivelling cheese boards at 36.98 USD and got (2) useless toothbrushes worth nothing.

so frustrating, also been offered he 40% refund

Login to Me Too

Wolf262
Contributor
Contributor

I fell for this scam also. I ordered the "Portable Work Station" on Jan 31st. It was supposed to be a lap desk. I forgot about the purchase until April 12th, when I searched for the purchase information I contacted the seller to ask about the status of the shipment. I was sent tracking information (it only showed a partial tracking number so I could not look at the official postal record) that showed the item was delivered in March. I told them I had not received it and they insisted I had. When I told them that the post office showed the package had not even been received by the USPS they once again sent me a picture of the tracking information and finally sent me the whole tracking number. I filed a complaint with the USPS because they did indeed show the package was delivered. I knew there was no way the box would fit in my regular mailbox and that I had never received anything to show I had a package waiting. Someone from the Post office called me within 10 minutes of the complaint being filed. He was able to tell me the shipping weight was only 3.5 ounces...3.5 OUNCES!!! When I told him it what it was supposed to be and that it came from China he asked me if I paid using this platform he said the Fraud Division has an active file on this scam. I am angry that I fell for this. I am even more angry that this platform continues to allow this merchant to collect money from people when there are so many complaints. I have NO IDEA what I may have received (I have a vague recollection of a watch that I did not order so I paid no attention to it). This is disgusting. I have wasted time and energy over the past week arguing (thru email) with the company. I have once more resolved to NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING AT ALL FROM ANY MERCHANT IN CHINA. 

Login to Me Too

Cajak1
Contributor
Contributor
Fraudlent Scammers. Contact paypal immediately
Login to Me Too

Notapushover
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am in Australia and had the same experience with this company. Ordered a cheeseboard in early February and received a battery operated toothbrush at beginning of April. This arrived within 5 days of me enquiring where my product was. After emails back & forth to them with them saying it is their policy to have goods returned before refunding and then offering me up to 65% (me politely telling them that Consumer law trumps any company policies), I escalated it to PayPal. They sent request to company who offered US$13 refund - original price US$32.80 - which I rejected. PayPal advised they would investigate further and advise. I received an email today, advising I would receive a FULL refund from PayPal. It has been 3 days since I escalated this with PayPal. This company is a scam and, if you paid through PayPal, chances are you will get a full refund. Don’t waste your time trying to negotiate with company - escalate with PayPal as soon as you can. Can't thank PayPal enough for their prompt, professional action.
Login to Me Too

Drumandream
Contributor
Contributor

I have escalated this issue to PayPal. Glad to hear they are refunding the full amount.

Login to Me Too

Siavash0268

I exactly have the same problem. Just escalated it to Paypal. Hopefully I get my money back!

Login to Me Too

Dibolique
Contributor
Contributor

Escalated through Paypal and expected the outstanding customer service I had experienced before BUT unfortunately I had to go through the process of back and forth and then I was asked to fill out a complaint with IC3 before they would refund.  

I expected that once scammers like this are identified that Paypal would have an easy resolution process (163 people with the same problem at this point).

I also tried to contact Paypal Customer support and waited on hold for 6 hours and never got a response.  

Disappointed but hopefully finally reached a resolution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.