Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Enatzz
Contributor
Contributor
This community won't permit posting the exact email address for the company but you can find it at the bottom of your order confirmation.
Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

Good News, friends!   I finally got my refund of $41.98  from PayPal.  ....  after only 5 months....

Here is the lesson:  Stop being stupid about shopping online (me)

1. Encourage PayPal & Facebook to vet advertisers ahead of time to avoid scams.

2.  NEVER NEVER NEVER  buy anything advertised on Facebook.  Facebook has not even responded to queries. NO wonder Facebook is so profitable. An unscrupulous vendor just has to pay their fee and the golden gates of profit are open to them.      At least,  PayPal answered me.

Login to Me Too

lizziebonksymoo
Contributor
Contributor

You are very lucky i lost over £100 on scams from facebook with of course paypal support. Like you i never buy from facebook adds and i do not rely on paypal to support me! Well done to you.

Login to Me Too

Anniegravel

So good to hear you got your refund!!  And lesson well learned for sure.  I hope the rest of us get some satisfaction as well. 

Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

I hope everyone succeeds.  Just wanted to let you know there is some hope!!   But learn the lesson.  Don't be stupid like I was!!

Login to Me Too

ikew1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm very happy for you. I never received any refund from PayPal. It's been 2 years now. Gave up last year. 

Login to Me Too

FEVD
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is becoming part of this scam as they receive information about wrong item delivered and picked the fraudulent vendor side. This is Paypal choice to support these frauds and to pick the wrong side. We should boicot not using paypal until they push back and cut their businesses with these type of sellers
Login to Me Too

Mic_Liv
New Community Member
I've ordered a spray gun that attaches to water bottles, buckets of water and anything else with water and it's supposed to spray at full force. The product arrived 4 months late and wasn't what I expected. When I tried to track down the company no response. It's all good though, a thief will never prosper. I don't even wanna call PayPal for a refund because due to the history of this company with all the complaints, I see that they enable companies do continue their business in a dishonorable manner.
Login to Me Too

victimandscamd
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed in exactly the same manner. I ordered a 12V high pressure spray gun. This was a facebook order under the name luckyree. The video of the product is as below

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1128075747576606 

They sent a fake shipping tracking id. When i escalated to paypal they again gave a fake fedex tracking number which showed as delivered a month back in past. Fedex confirmed on the phone that the tracking id belongs to my city but not for my address. Paypal is hand in gloves with the fraud seller and closed the dispute on the sellers behalf. After escalating to paypal the seller shipped the product with another id through their scam shell company/warehouse HYSAN LLC and delivered a 5 dollar garden hose connector. I again contacted paypal and they change changed the dispute from item not delivered to item not as described. The worst part of this deal is the PayPal siding with scamsters instead of their customers. No wonder the scamsters create more business for them rather than the customers. 

Login to Me Too

stallybrass
Contributor
Contributor

It is ridiculous that PayPal does not intervene here. I thought that they were to ensure that transactions are safe. I will be closing my account soon as a result of this horrible experience. I suggest that you all do the same. There are hundreds of us. If we all got together and stated to PayPal that that seems to be our only recourse, perhaps they will listen. If I had paid by credit card I could reverse the charge. As far as I am concerned, PayPal is as much at fault. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.