Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

DSanch
Contributor
Contributor

I have had PayPal for at least 20 years or so. I have NEVER had a problem with them. It wasn't until I started trying to purchase items off Facebook that I ran into these scams. I no longer purchase anything off facebook.  PayPal cannot babysit us in all our decisions. Heck, I thought the purchase I was making looked like from a legitimate place. I have ordered 3 separate times off a facebook and and have been scammed 3 times. No more buying off fb.

Login to Me Too

JuneGuy
Contributor
Contributor
It's not about babysitting us. Look at all the evidence of fraud on this page about this seller. PayPal still allows them to do business on its platform. This is the problem. They're hiding behind paypal to steal people's money. PayPay is aware of this but continues to allow them too. PayPal needs to ban them.
Login to Me Too

scammers1
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem with PAYPAL and Facebbok wont buy anything from Facebook and no faith or trust in Paypal buyer protection.

Login to Me Too

Terrismark01
New Community Member
Looks like there are many companies under this umbrella. Just got scammed by the same Lytham network technology pair of flip flops real poor quality glue coming out of the seams no support as the said totally scammed. £19.99. Offered me £3 for refund then £5 now I have to return them to cost me £12 and reading these post I might not get it either. Do I or don’t I. Lol.
Login to Me Too

DSanch
Contributor
Contributor
I did get my refund, but it took a while. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

CatMitch
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly this is the other side of the coin this company plays the PayPal policy up to their advantage and the burden of fraud-proof is left on the buyer.

Login to Me Too

JuneGuy
Contributor
Contributor
You'd think after all these complaints PayPal would do better by blocking those thieves from using its platform but they don't. They still treat us customers like the ones stealing.
Login to Me Too

deava7
New Community Member

Same happened here! Husband ordered iPhone case - never arrived. I contacted them they provided a phony Hong Kong tracking number. Scary part is they provided PayPal with a USPS tracking number that said it was delivered and PayPal sided with them. When I filed my dispute I gave PayPal the tracking number they provided. So much for PayPal protection. I contacted my credit card company linked to my PayPal and they refunded me.

Login to Me Too

JuneGuy
Contributor
Contributor
I suggest we all email this company everyday. Cuss them out and curse them, email paypal everyday as well until you get your refund. I am speaking from experience. We work hard for our money. Can't let them just steal it.
Login to Me Too

Margie01
Contributor
Contributor
What is the email address for this company
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.