Is this a scam?

OliverT16
Contributor
Contributor

Is this a scam email. I have no idea. Hello *my name*, We'd love to hear from you. Click Here We value your opinion, and would like to invite you to answer a few questions about your experience. Your feedback will help to enhance your PayPal experience, and your responses are, of course, confidential. We greatly appreciate your input. To complete this 15-20 minute survey, simply click on the button below by 12/31/2022. As a way of saying thank you for your feedback, you will automatically receive an entry for a chance to win a £1,000 Visa gift card.* For more details on the prize and entry rules, please click here. Click here to begin Account - Help - Fees - Security - Apps - Shop *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal residents of the U.K., who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, who are physically located and reside in the U.K. and who are confirmed registered members of http://www.paypal.com/uk at the time of entry. The Promotion will start at 00:00.01 on on 1st October 2022 and close at 11:59.59 on 31st December 2022 ('Promotion Period'). All times are based on UK time, being either GMT or BST as applicable at any particular date and time. For full Official Rules, click here. Sponsor: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Société en Commandite par Actions. Registered office: [removed], Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B [removed] PayPal has commissioned Forsta (Europe) LTD, an independent market research company, to conduct this web-based survey among its members. Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to enquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Centre by clicking "Help" located on any PayPal page or email or contact PayPal at + [removed]. If you are calling from outside the UK, please call https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call (international call charges may apply and are dependent on the terms of agreement with your network provider). This PayPal email was sent to *my email* because your email preferences are set to receive Survey e-mails. You can manage what you receive from us here. Copyright © 1999-2023 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Société en Commandite par Actions. Registered office: [removed], Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B [removed]

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OliverT16 

Your guess is as good as mine, if you want a 100% answer then contact customer services?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OliverT16 

Either way its expired now anyway..........

The Promotion will start at 00:00.01 on on 1st October 2022 and close at 11:59.59 on 31st December 2022 ('Promotion Period'). 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

OliverT16
Contributor
Contributor
Ok but was it a scam to refer to a higher power? I asked if it’s a scam not if I can use it
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OliverT16 

Your guess is as good as mine, if you want a 100% answer then contact customer services?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.