I tried to dispute a transaction for an online service and the paypal app did not work
I bought a service that was a complete scam. I tried to dispute the transaction. I entered the dispute in the app, about a week later I got a notification on my phone that i need to enter more info. I did that and pressed save on the app. Later I got a message that they did not get the info. I think the app bugged out . There is no way to contact paypal . They give you a number that no body answers and some chat tool where you re talking to a poor AI bot.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Disputes & Chargebacks
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Unauthorized ATM withdrawals with PayPal debit card dispute says they were authorized denied in Security and Fraud Archives
- BA tickets & Paypal in Security and Fraud Archives
- Dispute. No goods received in Security and Fraud Archives
- Refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- I got charged for $15 for reversing the transaction after I received an unknown foreign payment in Security and Fraud Archives