I got account limitation from PayPal without using the account. What should I do?

Temp20220104B
Contributor
Contributor

I opened my account in 2019 and linked it to prepaid credit card. In 2020, I lost my phone. I called PayPal and they gave me access to my account and I changed my phone number. To keep myself safe from any fraud act, I deleted my account without doing any transaction. After some days I opened a new account. When I tried to link the account to the same prepaid card, PayPal showed an error (card declined by the bank). I called the bank and they fixed the issue. I tried a second time to link the card to the account and I got temporary limitation. I uploaded all required documents then I got permanent limitation without doing any transaction. I opened two more accounts (just to figure out what happened) and got permanently limited on total 3 accounts. I contacted message center and PayPal on social media with no luck. What should I do? Is there any hope for removing limitation from my accounts? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.