I Cant upload documents after account has been limited

laker017
New Community Member

My account was limited today for some reason. They wanted 4 things

• Upload a photo ID
  • Provide your business information
  • Provide proof of fulfilment
  • Provide proof of purchase from your supplier

The website (paypals) only allows me to do one of these and that's provide proof of supplier. I cannot upload photo ID, the page just locks and I cant click on anything, not even the 'X' on the pop up where they want me to upload my ID. Same with the other two pieces of info that they want. I can not resolve the issues because the website is broken and wont allow me upload what they want. Paypal is infuriating to use lately. Can anyone help please. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Temp20220613D
New Community Member

This same thing is happening to me and is incredibly frustrating!!! Unable to unlock and use paypal, unable to actually contact and speak to someone. Appalling

Login to Me Too

NRH1
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been limited for almost 2 years and I have called messages emailed and still can't get help anybody know how I can get it closed if I try to transfer it shows nothing to transfer although there is over $1400 in the account
Login to Me Too

JoanRevuelta20
New Community Member
Same here. I hope paypal notices this.
Login to Me Too

triniinfante
New Community Member

The same is happening to me! I have no idea what to do. I've tried switching from different equipment but it keeps happening 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.