How do I re submit documents?

Clare0410
Contributor
Contributor
Another question here, I am hoping that are submitting documents may help with my accounts limitation issue. I have tried to fix it myself, but again, didn't get anywhere and all the things I’ve found and been told have helped a little, but I’m still unsure as to how to re submit documents onto my account. As well as removing my card from this account. I have tired, but alas, it didn't let me because of the limitation. The help / resolution centre information is not very helpful. It's just all the same stuff and an article I want to read, one about ‘Tips for submitting documents’ isn't on there anymore. I have tired the live chat again, but that didn't help either. I hope this is enough information and that I didn't forget anything this time. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Clare0410,

Thank you for joining the Community. I'm sorry to hear about the account limitation and the difficulties that you're encountering.

If you've already submitted documents and need to submit more documents, you will have to contact Customer Service for assistance. There are multiple options for contact listed in that link.

I regret that you will be unable to remove your card while there is a limitation on your account. The card may not be used in the PayPal system while a limitation is in place.

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Clare0410
Contributor
Contributor
I did try using the resolution centre etc and all the things I mentioned before, plus the links you gave me *thanks for that*, but it just kept coming up with all the same things I’ve seen before. ‘You're account has been limited because of this’, ‘heres some documents you can use’, ‘you can't do this because of this’ etc, but where do I go to submit these documents? I think that's my problem here, I don't know where I would go to do this. The help centre doesn't have many answers and if there is, the page is unavailable or it's just very hard to follow and doesn't have the information I am looking for. Plus now getting to know why I can't remove my card and it's not just because of the limitation, but also from PayPal not letting me use it or remove it *removing it is the goal here and to then delete my account to make/use a new one* Thanks again for that and I do too, hope to fix this issue. It's been very frustrating, to say the least.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @Clare0410, welcome back! Thanks for that follow-up information, and I'm sorry to hear you're unable to submit any documentation to resolve that limitation. After you click on the Resolution Center, and then "Go to Account Limitations," you should see "Resolve" next to each step required to remove the limitation. After clicking "Resolve" you should have the option to upload the appropriate docs needed to take care of that step. 

If you don't see that "Resolve" button, or you've already uploaded one document and need to provide another, please reach out to our Customer Support teams to see what options are available. 

Best wishes and good luck resolving your case, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Clare0410
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, thanks so much for that! I ended up having to email/ message Paypal as I couldn't see the resolve button at all, just my luck honestly. Now I'm just having trouble on finding/ viewing my case in the resolution centre. I have the case number and the steps to open it, it just keeps saying "check the case ID", though it's the right ID I was given. Never ending problems here, honestly 😂😭.

Also, this is what keeps popping up whenever I try to resolve the issue. With all the information I have been given, just always takes me back to this.

2022-11-17.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.