How can I file a dispute when the transaction is not reflected in the transaction history

abbyebdani
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I would like to ask on how to request for a refund with my account PayPal. I was charged from my bank account for a purchase that I did not make. I received an email from [Removed] that I was being charged and it was already deducted from my bank account which is connected in my PayPal account. This is an unauthorized transaction amounted to €24.11 or ₱4,070.13 in our currency, dated August 06, 2022. How will I be able to get my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @abbyebdani,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear what has happened. I do understand your concern with this. If you cannot see the transaction in your PayPal account, it would mean it was processed as a guest checkout. 

In order to dispute this, I would suggest you contact your bank/card issuer. They will be able to provide  you with some further details on the payment, and report it as unauthorized for you. 

If they require any further details, they can reach out to us directly.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.